Terms & Conditions
Website use, transaction, communication content
· Online payment is subject to the rules and regulations of Reserve Bank of India, VISA/ Mater card / online banking partners or any other applicable organisation.
· JodhpuriCorner.com shall not be responsible for any failure of payment transaction or amount debited from the users account but not credited to the account of the Company due to any technical error. The user shall not have any claims against JodhpuriCorner.com for such transactions.
· All commercial terms such as prices, shipping fees, payment methods, and payment terms, modes of delivery, delivery dates, warranties, and after-sales services are between buyers and sellers alone. JodhpuriCorner.com is only a platform for buyers and sellers and it does not in any manner control commercial terms between them.
· JodhpuriCorner.com does not make any representation for quality, value, saleability, etc of products and services offered on the Website. It does not endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services. It is not liable for any errors or omissions whatsoever.
· JodhpuriCorner.com is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of contract between buyers and sellers. It cannot and does not guarantee that buyers and sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. It shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between them.
· At no time shall JodhpuriCorner.com hold any right or interest over products or services offered on the Website. It is not for unsatisfactory performance of products, services, damages, or back orders.
· Trademarks and brands are the property of respective vendors and manufacturers.
· Food licences are the sole responsibility of vendors.
· Food items should be stored and consumed as specified.
· Handicrafts, paintings, gift articles, jewellery, etc may vary in size, shape, design, or colour from images shown on the website.
· We do not offer product guarantee, unless specified by vendors and manufacturers.
· We follow best practices in packaging, yet some fragile food products may arrive crumbled and broken.
· Perishable items with short shelf life will not be replaced / refunded once shipped.
· There can be no refund for delivery failure of a shipment with short shelf life owing to the customer’s absence at the delivery address.